Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gnome Sweet Gnome

I was fortunate to receive the Gnome Sweet Gnome set free from Stampin Up.  This is the first card I've made with the set.  I haven't been doing much watercoloring lately but I had fun with this one!  My color combo is Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Whisper White.  My DSP is from the Sweet Shop pack.  This particular design is embossed.  It's a little hard to tell in the photo but it's very cute.  The hearts are die cut with the Fashionable Hearts embosslit.  The scalloped border is cut from the Tasteful Trim die.  I layered some ruffled ribbon on top of the border.  My sentiment is punched with the Decorative Label punch.  Finally I added an Itty Bitty button with a little Baker's Twine.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: