Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Celebrate You

Here's another card I made with the set Send Me Soaring.  These little kites are so much fun!  For this card I used a pastel color palette - Pirouette Pink, Perfect Plum and Pool Party.  My background is embossed with the Houndstooth folder.  The scalloped edge of my mat was cut with the new Edgelits die.  I used a label from the Matchbox die and layered a punched oval on top for my sentiment.  The popped up heart was cut with the Fashionable Hearts Embosslit.  I finished off the card with a little ruffled ribbon.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

bonapartelady said...

Very cute. Love those colors together.

Elizabeth Price said...

I just love this card. The colors are fabulous and the details are perfect! Smiles, Elizabeth