Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kindness Matters Sympathy

I got this set as one of my Sale-a-Bation freebies this year.  I thought it would make a nice sympathy card.  I used a sketch from Splitcoast from a few weeks ago.  My color combo is Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Old Olive and Island Indigo.  I used my blender pen and ink pads to color the butterflies.  My sentiment is from the set Petite Pairs.  I layered that on a couple circle punches.  I used two different DSP's - First Edition and Paisley Petals.  I added a little ruffled ribbon and a scallop border cut with my Tasteful Trim die.  I finished it off with a paper flower and an Antique Trinket brad.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Krista. I love Kindness Matters, but hadn't thought to use it on a sympathy card - it's perfect. Beautiful colour combo, too.