Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Watercolor Winter with Word Play

I made this card using a couple great sets - Watercolor Winter and Word Play.  I don't use the set Word Play enough.  I need to pull it out more often!  My DSP is called Festival of Prints.  My color combo is Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.  I used the Perfect Polka Dots folder on the background strip of Core'dinations card stock and then sanded it off a little.  I used a couple circle punches and larger circle dies.  This sketch is an old Mojo Monday.  Finally I added a small banner cut with the Itty Bitty Banners die.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Amy O'Neill said...

Hi Krista! I just found your blog and I've had so much fun looking through your posts. I love your style!