Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, December 3, 2012

Stamp Camp Projects

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post last week.  I was super busy preparing for an event.  It went really well and the good news is now I have four cute projects to share! 
This first card uses the pine tree from Lovely as a Tree for a focal image.  The background is Core'dinations card stock embossed with the Woodgrain folder and then sanded a little.  My sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  My color combo is Old Olive, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.  I added a designer button with a little linen thread to finish it off.
The second project uses the set Happy Hour.  My DSP is called Snow Festival.  The color combo is Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Primrose Petals.  I added a punched circle embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder behind my stamped image.  My cute little drink is die cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelit.  Finally I added a couple border strips cut with the Tasteful Trim die.
This next card was based on my winning Make and Take card that I posted a few weeks ago.  I used the new single stamp called Bold Snowflake with the coordinating Blossom punch.  My sentiment is from the set More Merry Messages.  My color combo is Pool Party, Island Indigo and Wisteria Wonder.  I finished it off with a designer brad. 
The final project uses a more traditional color scheme - Gumball Green, Real Red and Baja Breeze.  I used the Delightful Decorations stamp set and coordinating punch.  My DSP is called Snow Festival.  My sentiment is from the set Sweet Essentials.  I stamped that on a scallop strip cut with the Tasteful Trim die.  For embellishments I added a button with a little baker's twine.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

bonapartelady said...

All really nice designs! Sorry I couldn't be there, too.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.