Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Workshop Projects

I have an event coming up next weekend and these are the projects I have planned.  I tried to use mostly Sale-a-Bration and Occasions catalog goodies.  I hope everyone has fun!
My first project uses the More Amore DSP along with the Beautiful Birthday stamp.  I used the large circle punch and a Framelit from the Florals set.  My color combo is Basic Gray, Pool Party and Primrose Petals.  I added a corduroy button to finish it off. 
The second project uses the Feeling Sentimental set.  I stamped that on a label cut with the Window Frames Framelit.  My background panel is embossed with the Woodgrain folder.  I added some First Edition DSP on top of that.  The sentiment is from the set Sweet Essentials.  The color combo used here is Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake.  Mmmm...that sounds good!  Must be dinner time, lol.  Finally I added a brad for embellishment.
The third project mainly focuses on the Honeycomb embossing folder.  I embossed three squares of Core'dinations card stock in Primrose Petals, Pool Party and Gumball Green and then sanded them off a little.  My sentiment is from the SAB set Pretty Petites and I punched that with the coordinating punch.  I added a couple small punched flowers and brads to finish it off. 
Here's the last project.  The cupcake is from the set Patterned Occasions.  I layered that on a circle and scallop circle punch.  The sentiment is from the hostess set Wacky Wishes.  The DSP is also a SAB choice.  It's called Sycamore Street.  The background panel is embossed with the Argyle folder.  My color combo is Pool Party, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango and Summer Starfruit.  I also added a little Pool Party ribbon.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Solaraze gel corned my finger skin tags but on the wet floors near Kitty,
in order to bound exposure to the individual papilloma virus.
Melanomas are as well dark-skinned skin growths, but used
as a Quality ingredient in topical ointment for your genital
skin tags, the results are on the nose what you desire.


Also visit my page - pics of warts