Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy New House and ColorQ 38

I have a good friend who just bought a new house so I wanted to send her a card.  The SU set Good Neighbors is perfect for that.  This card is also for this week's challenge at the Color Q - cQc38.  The colors are Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Bordering Blue and Kiwi Kiss.  This was a tough combo for me but I really like how my "street" turned out.  Lots of Stamp-a-Ma-Jig on this one!  I also had a left over flower cut out sitting on my desk so I decided to use that too.  Most of the DSP is old.  The flower was die cut with the Island Floral die from Island Oasis paper.  For punches I used Scallop border, Large Oval, Modern Label, Word Window and 5 Petal flower.  A little pearl and button to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Studio M by Marian said...

Excellent creation. xo, Marian

LeAnne said...

This is very cute....I have this set and haven't even inked it up! Nice, thoughtful card for your friend! Thanks for playing CQC, too! :D