Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, June 18, 2010

New and Returning Colors - DCBD181

I made this card for the sketch challenge at Diva Coffee Break Designs - DCBD181.  I have to say that I'm really pleased with the SU Color Renovation.  It seems so easy to create beautiful color combinations with this new palette.  Here I used Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist and Concord Crush.  For stamps I used Vintage Vogue.  The background was embossed with the new folder Vintage Wallpaper.  I die cut the butterflies with the Beautiful Wings embosslit

4 comments:

bonapartelady said...

Ohhh, I'm just headed up to make a sympathy card....I think this one is it! Beautiful. Of course, I dodn't have those new colors yet so I'll have to modify it a bit.....LOL.

bonapartelady said...

oops.....don't not dodn't.

Kristin Moore said...

Oh Oooh Oh! Lovely, just lovely! That embossing folder rocks- thanks for showing us how to use it! Mine hasn't gotten any action yet... today might be the day. Everything about this is just beautiful- thanks for joining the DCBD sketch challenge!

Tammy Fite said...

This is really pretty!! Love that new embossing folder--really adds a touch of elegance! Thanks for playing along with the Divas!!