Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Splitcoast Sketch Challenge SC283

Here's another sneak peak of new catalog goodies.  For this card I used this week's sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers - SC283.  I used a couple new sets - Fast & Fabulous for the flowers and Perfect Punches for the sentiment.  All the stamps in the Perfect Punches set coordinate with SU punches.  I just love that!  It makes the set so much more useful.  I also used some yummy new In Colors - Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait.  The embossing was done with a new folder called Vintage Wallpaper.  I'm just loving all these awesome new toys!

2 comments:

bonapartelady said...

Must be fun having all of that new stuff to play with.....LOL. I like the new colors a lot....can't wait to get them, too. Cute card...

Kitty A. said...

Marvelous! Lovely colors and layout. Definitely eye candy. These sneek peeks help so much with that first catty order. TFS!