Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Holly's Scrapbook Workshop


I have a workshop this weekend for my friend Holly and she wanted to do scrapbooking.  Here's the layout I put together.  I just got the new SU exclusive die Blossom Party and I thought it would go great with the new Sunny Garden DSP.  The die cut flowers are so darn cute!  I also used the Top Note and Hearts and Brackets die.  I love to use brackets in my scrapbooking.  Here I covered chipboard with Poppy Parade cardstock and then die cut them.  I used the stamp set Cottage Garden which coordinates with the Sunny Garden DSP.  My journaling words are from the set Fabulous Phrases.  The colors are all brand new - Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride and Daffodil Delight.  I used Crumb Cake for the background since all those colors are really bright.  The Pear Pizzazz ribbon strip is punched with the new Scallop Ribbon Border punch.  I love this punch!!  I finished with a couple Itty Bitty buttons.  I hope everyone likes the layout!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: