Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tropical Party Beach Scene

It's been so hot here in the Adirondacks that I really wish I was at the beach!  I thought this card would be perfect.  I actually stamped the scene awhile ago but I kept looking at the card thinking it needed something.  I got my new set Fabulous Phrases yesterday and I thought that would be perfect.  The beach scene is stamped with the set Tropical Party.  To make the background I just sponged a few layers of browns and then used the Color Spritzer to give the sand some depth.  The colors are Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Mambo Melon, and Pink Pirouette.  The greeting is layered on the punches Word Window, Modern Label and Oval.  The card base was embossed with the Square Lattice folder.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: