Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch - MTSC81

Here's my card for this week's Mercy's Tuesday Sketch - MTSC81.  I got some new SU goodies this week.  My first order from the new catalog was mostly paper and ink but I did throw in a couple stamp sets.  For this card I originally intended to use my new set Aviary but the whimsical birdcages just didn't fit with this DSP.  So instead I used the bird from the new set Punch Potpourri.  I really like how all the stamps in this hostess set coordinate with punches.  The DSP is new also.  It's called Sunny Garden.  I think my favorite new accessory is the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch.  I can see this getting a lot of use on my upcoming projects!  The colors for this card are all new as well - Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight.  I threw in a few pearls and rhinestones for a little bling!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: