Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Clean & Simple French Foliage

It's been so hot here this week!!  I haven't been doing much stamping since vacation because it's so darn hot in my stamp room!  I decided it was time for another clean and simple card tonight.  Just stamping on this one to get my creative juices flowing.  I used a new set from the Holiday Mini called French Foliage.  This set is very different from my usual tastes but once I pulled it out to stamp with it I realized I really like it.  It has a great selection of images that work really well together.  I used the rock n roll technique to ink the stamps.  The sentiment is from the set Holidays & Wishes.  For colors I used More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, and Soft Suede.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: