Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, April 13, 2012

Clean & Simple Bright Blossoms

Here's a clean and simple card made with the Bright Blossoms set.  Sometimes I just love lots of white in my cards.  I embossed the card base with the Designer Frames embossing folder.  My color combo is Lucky Limeade, Perfect Plum and Marina Mist.  I added a couple designer buttons for the flower blossoms.  The strip along the bottom was punched with the scallop ribbon punch.  My sentiment is from the set Pennant Parade.  That's it!  Quick and easy.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sharon Williamson said...

Simple but elegant!

Jen said...

so adorable!
Is that the confetti white cardstock? I love the flecks of color in it.

Jenny

Elizabeth Price said...

This is simple perfection! Wow, I can't say it enough how great this card is :0)