Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, April 2, 2012

An Old Favorite

I think Branch Out is my all time favorite tree stamp set from Stampin Up.  I've made so many great cards with this set.  And, it's quick and easy!  For this card my color combo is Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron.  I think the DSP is called Afternoon Tea.  It's been retired for quite awhile.  My sentiment is from the set You're a Gem.  I layered that on a couple circle punches.  I added a strip punched with the scallop ribbon punch and finished it off with some rhinestones.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

This is beautiful, Krista. We didn't ever get this gorgeous stamp set in Australia; I love it too. The DSP is very sweet, and the perfect backdrop to your stamped image. Just lovely!