Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Watercolor Trio Sympathy

I pulled out an old standby for this card - Watercolor Trio.  I colored the stamp with my markers and then cut it out with my Circle Scissors Plus.  I layered that on two flowers cut with the Island Floral die.  My DSP is called Beyond the Garden.  I'm finding this paper a little tricky to use.  The larger patterns sometimes overpower the focal point.  My color combo is Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, and Wild Wasabi.  My sentiment is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes.  That's layered on the Word Window and Modern Label punches.  I finished it off with some ribbon and a couple rhinestones.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jane Goldman said...

Wow Krista, another lovely card ! I have enjoyed your blog for a while now so have nominated you for the Leibster Blog award ! It is so well deserved as your blog is just gorgeous and you share so many beautiful projects with us all !
Congratulations ! Please visit my blog at www.petitefleurpaperie.blogspot.com for more info and well done !
Jane x