Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Frosty Friends

I made another card with the super cute single stamp Frosty Friends.  These little guys are so much fun.  I colored them with my blender pen and ink pads.  My background is embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper folder.  I brayered my folder with Frost White Shimmer Paint and then ran it through my Big Shot.  I love the sparkly look this produced.  I'll be trying this again.  My color combo is Midnight Muse, Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party.  My sentiment is from the set Mixed Medley.  I punched it out with the small scallop circle and small circle punches.  I added a strip punched with the scallop edge punch.  I also added some Dazzling Details but it's hard to make out in the photo.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mieke said...

What a lovely card!