Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

I ordered the Ornament Keepsakes bundle with my very first Holiday catalog order and I haven't really used it much yet.  I'm not sure why because I really like the stamps and the coordinating Framelits set.  I pulled them out for this card.  I also used the Christmas sentiment from the Seasonal Sayings set.  I got this set free when I attended the Providence RI regional back in August.  I love free stuff!!  My color combo is pretty traditional - Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple.  The bottom piece of Gumball Green is the new Cor'dinations card stock.  I embossed that with the Lacy Brocade folder and then sanded it to bring out the lighter color.  My card base is die cut with the Adorning Accents Edgelit.  I added some stitched satin ribbon and a few rhinestones for embellishments.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: