Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Make a Mitten

Here's another card I made with the Make a Mitten set and coordinating punch.  I really love these cute little mittens.  It's actually really easy to ink them with my markers to get multiple colors and the punch makes it super simple to cut them out.  My sentiment is from the set More Merry Messages.  My color combo is Cherry Cobbler, Primrose Petals and Gumball Green.  The DSP is called Snow Festival.  I embossed the background panel with an Argyle folder and then sanded the Core'dinations card stock.  I added a little Baker's Twine to my mittens to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jen said...

what a darling card! I love the colors and those mittens! the string that holds them together gives it that soft mitten-y feel. :)

Jenny

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.