Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, November 12, 2010

Button Button SCS Color Challenge CC296

I decided to play along with this week's color challenge at Splitcoast - CC296.  The challenge was Poppy Parade, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White.  I just couldn't wait to ink up the set I got this week.  Stampin Up recently held a demo challenge and the prize was the new set Button Button from the upcoming Occasions mini.  I just got it this week and I really like it.  I can see this set is going to get a lot of use!  I use buttons pretty regularily but sometimes its hard to find just the right color.  Now I have a whole bunch to choose from and I can make them any color I want!  The card is pretty simple.  I just stamped a winding path of buttons.  I added a couple words from the Fabulous Phrases set.  Quick, easy and simple.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

bonapartelady said...

Awesome set! It will be very versatile. Cute card, too. LOL