Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Morning Cup Color Q Challenge 56

I missed the dealine for last week's Color Q challenge but I really liked the combo so I decided to post it anyway - cQc56.  The combo is Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green and Certainly Celery.  I used the SU set Morning Cup.  I watercolored this with an aquapainter and my reinkers.  The focal image is die cut with Nesties.  The scallop borders were cut with the Tasteful Trim die.  The DSP is Island Oasis from the Summer mini.  The background was stamped with Itty Bitty backgrounds.  I punched the sentiment with the Jewelry tag punch.  I finished with some linen thread and a corduroy button.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Angela Timms said...

To die for cute!

Heather Chachula said...

This card is stunning- I love the brilliancy of colour on the tea cups. Nicely done. :)

~~