Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Splitcoast Sketch Challenge SC307

This week's sketch at Splitcoast is really versatile - SC307.  It's great for using up a few DSP scraps.  I used Autumn Spice DSP.  My color combo is Early Espresso, Old Olive and More Mustard.  My stamped image is from the set Just Believe.  I colored the stamp with my markers in order to get multiple colors.  I sponged all the edges for a vintage feel and used my color spritzer on the focal image.  I embellished this with some linen thread and a button.  My sentiment is from the set Vintage Labels and punched with the Jewelery tag.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

bonapartelady said...

I said, "oooh" right out loud when I saw this one! I love that stamp! Love the colors and layout. Guess I need to get that color spritzer....I like that effect.