Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, April 1, 2011

Four Frames in Very Vanilla

I finally placed an order to get the sneak peek set Four Frames.  This set is going to be available in the new catalog coming out in July.  Right now it's part of a current promotion that started today.  I just got it this week.  I really love how the images coordinate with the Decorative Label punch.  For this card I decided to go with mostly tone on tone with a little pop of color.  All my cardstock is Very Vanilla, some textured, some smooth.  I used my Lattice die for the background.  I cut two pieces and then overlapped them a little to fit the width of my card.  My flower is cut with the Blossom Party die.  I started with my chalk pastels sponging on a little Marina Mist on the tips.  This was a little too subtle so I went over the edges with some Marina Mist ink as well.  I used my bone folder to curl the petal tips and attached an antique brad in the center.  My sentiment is from the set You're a Gem.  Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

bonapartelady said...

Love, love, love it! I'll be CASING it later....just got my order last night with Four Frames and that new dsp....can't wait to play!