Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, April 7, 2011

MDS Mexico Layout

Well, it's that time of year again.  I'm longing for spring and I can't wait for vacation.  So I've been scrapping some old vacation pictures to take my mind off the snow coming down outside!  These pictures are from a family cruise we took a couple years ago.  This was an awesome day at the beach.  I used My Digital Studio to create the page.  However, all of my elements are non SU.  I love how easy it is to incorporate any digital items using MDS.  There are soooo many products on the market that it can be a little overwhelming.  I purchased this kit from the Sweet Shoppe.  It's called Fall Moments.  The only additional element I used is the little tag with my journaling.  That came from a kit called Oodles of Tags 2 also from the Sweet Shoppe.  How I wish I were there right now!!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: