Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clean and Simple Cottage Garden

Here's a quick but pretty card I made tonight.  I was away on vacation last week so I haven't had a chance to stamp in ages!  I decided to sit down tonight and play a little.  This was was really quick and easy but I love how it turned out.  My color combo is Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red and Wild Wasabi.  The flowers are from the set Cottage Garden.  The label is from the new sneak peek set Four Frames.  I punched this with the Decorative Label punch.  The sentiment is from the set You're a Gem.  I added a little flower embellishment.  I punched the flower with one of the punches from the Punch Pack and topped it with an Itty Bitty button.  The leaves are punched with the two step bird punch.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: