Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mouthwatering Ice Cream

I didn't get to use the Mouthwatering set a whole lot so I decided to pull it out this weekend.  I really do love this cute little ice cream cone.  I fussy cut the ice cream scoops in three different colors - Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Pool Party.  My mat was cut with the Adorning Accents edgelits die.  My card base was stamped with the Distressed Dots background.  I just got this stamp and I love it!  I should have gotten it ages ago.  My sentiment is from the set Perfect Words.  I'm super excited that in the new catalog there will a framelits die set that will cut a banner like the one on my card.  I won't have to hand cut those little tails anymore!!  I've been wanting one for ages and now I'll be able to get it.  I added a little baker's twine in Pool Party to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

bonapartelady said...

I've read where you can cut those banner tails with a square punch. Cute card.