Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Floral District Sneak Peek

It's just a few days until the launch of the new catalog!  I'm very excited this year because I didn't really care for the stamps that were available for preorder this time around.  But...there are tons of stamps in the catalog I want!  I can't wait to place my order on June 1st.  I really did like all of the DSP choices for preorder.  This card uses one of those.  It's called Floral District.  The colors are very bright and the patterns are perfect for cards.  My color combo is Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Baja Breeze.  I used the Heart Framelits to cut out a few hearts.  Then I embossed that layer with the Petals a Plenty folder and then popped it up on some dimensionals.  My sentiment is from the set Friendly Phrases.  I die cut that with the Itty Bitty Banners dies.  Finally I added a little Daffodil Delight seam binding.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: