Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lovely as a Tree

So, believe it or not after all these years as a demo I never purchased Lovely as a Tree.  I always liked the set but just never got around to getting it.  Well, I finally did and I'm very happy about it!  Here's the first card I made.  This set makes great masculine cards.  I paired a new In Color, Midnight Muse, with Crumb Cake.  My card base is stamped with the Woodgrain background.  I added a layer embossed with the Stripes folder.  My sentiment is from Clear and Simple stamps.  I die cut that with the new Itty Bitty Banners die.  I added a little branch and pine cone stamped on a circle for an embellishment.  Hope Dad likes it!  Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Susan Bednarz said...

My club members made this card (that I cased from you!) this month and loved it! I provided another sentiment option too. Some of my newer customers used the background stamp for the first time..."wow, it's so big!". Love your cards!