Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Little Confession

So, I have a little confession to make.  I went to a scrapbooking convention with a few friends last weekend and I was lured to the dark side!  I rarely buy any stamps that aren't from SU but I just couldn't resist a couple of the vendors at the convention!  Here's the first card I made.  This stamp set is from Clear and Simple Stamps and it's called Peaceful Pines.  Living in the Adirondacks I can never have too many pine cone sets.  This one really caught my eye.  I punched my focal image with a large circle punch.  My DSP is retired.  It's called Frostwood Lodge.  The color combo is Marina Mist, Garden Green and Early Espresso.  My background panel is embossed with the Houndstooth folder.  My sentiment is from the same set.  I added an Antique brad to finish it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: