Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Anniversary for Grandma & Grandpa

My grandparents are celebrating their 65th anniversary at the end of the month.  I made this card for them.  At first I wasn't sure if I needed the set Memorable Moments but then I realized I have quite a few milestone events coming up this summer and this set is perfect for that.  Also, I really love the font used for the sentiments.  My color combo is Gumball Green, Midnight Muse and Rich Razzleberry.  The DSP is called Summer Smooches.  I die cut the frame using a label from the Apothecary Accents Framelits set.  I used several punches for my flowers - Blossom Bouquet, Itty Bitty Punch Pack and Boho Blossoms.  I also added a couple pearls to the centers.  I used a retired die for the swirls behind my flowers.  I'm really pleased with how this turned out and I'll be using this color combo again for sure!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: