Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Reason to Smile

Stampin Up is running a great promotion during July.  With a $50 order you can get this stamp set for $5.  It's called Reason to Smile and it's a great 2 Step Stampin set.  I embossed the card base with the new Fancy Fan folder.  My color combo is Primrose Petals, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit.  The background strip is die cut with the Finishing Touches Edgelit.  I stamped the flowers on a label cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelit.  I used the new piercing template to pierce around the label.  I did the same with my punched oval for my sentiment.  The Hello greeting is from the SAB set Elementary Elegance.  The mat behind my sentiment was also cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelit.  Finally, I added a couple pearls to finishing it off.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: