Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, June 8, 2012

So Many Candles

I've been so busy stamping this past week that I haven't blogged at all!  Sorry about that.  I promise to be better this week.  Here's another project using some new catalog goodies.  The DSP is called Floral District.  My color combo is Midnight Muse, Lucky Limeade and Tangerine Tango.  My background strip is stamped with the Distressed Dots background stamp.  I also die cut the edge of that layer with the Adorning Accents Edgelit.  My sentiment is from the set Bring on the Cake.  I punched that with a large circle punch.  I added a few punched flowers with pearls for embellishment.  I got my first new catalog order yesterday so I'll have some more new goodies next week.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

BeverlyBL said...

Nice colors and a good layout. I like this card a lot.

BeverlyBL said...

Nice colors and a good layout. I like this card a lot.