A couple months ago I entered one of Stampin Up's monthly contests and I won! I was so excited! Three free stamp sets....woo hoo!! My project was published in this month's Stampin Success so I figured it was okay to post it. I started by cutting the mat with a large Labels Framelit. I cut a second label from copy paper and then used the next size down to cut out the center. I adhered this to the first label with some Dotto and then sponged around the inside edge. I left the mask on and stamped my images from the Field Flowers set. I removed the mask and carefully sponged around the outside edge. My sentiment is from the set Petite Pairs. I popped the whole thing up on some dimensionals. My ink colors are Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Old Olive. This is a really simple technique with lots of wow factor. Thanks for stopping by!