Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Button Button Birthday

Here's another card with the fun set Button Button.  I stamped a small background panel with a bunch of different buttons in Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi and Rich Razzleberry.  I'm really liking this color combo!  I'll definitely have to use this one again.  The sentiment is from the hostess set Afterthoughts.  For punches I used circles, Fancy Flower and a scallop trim border.  The panel behind my greeting is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  My button embellishment stamped and then layered on a piece of chipboard.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Beth McAlexander said...

Love this color combo, and the stamp set is adorable! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
and found that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
I will appreciate if you continue this in future.
Many people will be benefited from your
writing. Cheers!

My website - acoustic guitar a chord