Kristas Stamp Spot

Monday, December 6, 2010

French Foliage Wreath

I've seen a lot of really cool wreath cards lately so I thought I'd give it a try.  I was surprised by how easy it was!  I used the leaf from the French Foliage set.  I inked it and then stamped three times, turning my cardstock slightly each time.  I added a few berries from the Peaceful Wishes set.  I used Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler inks.  For the center I used a clear button backed with Cherry Cobbler cardstock.  I finished with sponging the edges and a little spritzing.  This was a super easy card that looks like it was difficult.  That's always a good thing!  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

bonapartelady said...

Wow! That is awesome....one of the prettiest I've seen. Going to try this one....

Sharon said...

I love French Foliage! It's one of the most versatile sets ever offered and this card is a perfect example. Love it!