Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Splitcoast Color Challenge CC303

Wow!  It's been a week since I've posted.  I guess the holidays kept me busier than I realized!  I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.  I'm finally getting a chance to get back to some stamping.  I got my Occasions mini preorder before Christmas and I haven't had a whole lot of time to play!  This card uses the stamp set Baby Blossoms.  There are so many images in this set that you can create a lot of different looks.  I used this week's color combo from Splitcoast - CC303.  The colors are Old Olive, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight.  The greeting is from the wheel Delight in Gladness.  I unmounted the wheel and cut out the individual sentiments.  This one was a little trickier than the wheel from the Holiday mini.  Just a word of warning if you're thinking of trying this.  The words are really close together!  The background is embossed with the Framed Tulips folder.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

bonapartelady said...

Really cute! I haven't used much of my new stuff either....soon maybe.