Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Occasions Mini Baby Blossoms

Here's my first card with my preorder goodies from the Occasions mini.  There are so many great stamps, punches and DSP in the new mini that it was really hard to stay within my budget this time!  I had a really hard time deciding which goodies to get.  For this card I used the new set Baby Blossoms.  This is a 2 step stampin set with lots of great images.  The Occasions mini will be available for customers on January 4th.  My color combo for this card is Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze.  The sentiment is from the hostess set Afterthoughts.  I don't have any Cherry Cobbler ribbon yet so I used white instead.  I pressed the white ribbon into the Cherry Cobbler ink pad to dye it the color I wanted.  It worked really well.  I sponged all the edges and added a couple pearls.  I think I'm going to really like this set!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Bev Gomez said...

Krista, This is a beauuuuutiful card! I love it!