Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hybrid Bells & Boughs

I made this card with a digital image printed from My Digital Studio.  When the Holiday mini came out I liked the stamp set Bells & Boughs but I didn't LOVE it.  So I decided to spend my money on the sets I loved.  Well, a few weeks ago Stampin Up released Bells & Boughs as a digital download.  And then they put it on sale during the Online Spectacular.  Well, I just couldn't resist!  So, for this card I printed the iamge on watercolor paper and then colored it with my aqua painter and reinkers.  It worked really well, especially with these dark colors.  I used Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler.  I kept the rest of the card pretty simple.  I spritzed and sponged a little and then added a scallop punched border.  The sentiment is from the set Holidays & Wishes.  I'll be doing more of these hybrid cards!  I never bought the set Greeting Card Kids and now its available for download.  I think that will be my next hybrid project!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: