Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthday In Stitches


I've been playing around with the In Stitches wheel on my last couple projects.  I really like these stamps.  I also showed them at my workshop yesterday and I think almost everyone bought the wheel.  These stamps are great for cards and scrapbooks!  For this card, I stamped each stitch individually.  I personally prefer to unmount my wheels.  I also cut the stitches apart so I can stamp them one at a time in various colors.  I found that lining the stamp up on my grid paper really helped to stamp straight.  My color combo is Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette and Tempting Turquoise.  My sentiment is from the hostess set Afterthoughts.  The little flowers are from the set Itty Bitty Bits and punched with the coordinating punch.  My sentiment is circle punched and layered on two die cut flowers from the Island Floral die.  I punched a strip with the Spiral border punch.  This is a punch I don't use all that much.  I'm not sure why because I really like.  Gotta use it more!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

So cute! I love the added touches, of the brad and tiny flowers. I also like your idea of cutting apart the rows of stitches on your wheel - clever!