Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, February 4, 2011

Colette's Workshop Scrapbook Pages

Here are the scrapbook pages I'm planning for an upcoming workshop.  I used lots of great die cuts on these pages.  My hostess is thinking about buying a Big Shot and she won't be disappointed!  For the scalloped edges I used the Tasteful Trim die.  My all time favorite die for scrapbooking!!  I added some flowers using the Daisies #2 die.  I used the Little Leaves and Swirls Scribbles sizzlets around the daisies.  Finally I added a few butterflies using the Beautiful Wings embosslit.  The stitching is stamped in Whisper White using the In Stitches wheel unmounted.  The color combo is Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, So Saffron and Pretty in Pink.  I finished these pages off with a few buttons and some pearls.  I hope everyone has fun at the workshop!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: