Kristas Stamp Spot

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Funky Four Little Flower

Here's a quick card I made using the little flower from the Funky Four set.  I colored this with my markers in Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz, and Peach Parfait.  I got this color combo from my SU Color Coach.  It's not one I would normally put together but I think I like it.  I stamped the flower on a Kiss Note.  These little notes were in last year's Occasions mini.  Gotta use them up!  The polka dot DSP is from the hostess Pattern Pack.  The sentiment is from the hostess set Something to Celebrate.  I just love the font on this stamp!  I used my Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder on the background piece of Pear Pizzazz to continue the polka dot theme.  I finished it off with a pearl in the center of my flower.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Beth McAlexander said...

Great layout! I have a whole pack of those little "notes" and I forget that I have them. Guess I'll have to get them out now. TFS!