Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sweet Scoops in Crumb Cake

Here's a cute card I made using the set Sweet Scoops.  I really hope this set makes it into the next catalog.  Its so darn cute!  I stamped the scoops in Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, and Early Espresso.  I used the kissing stamp that comes with the set to create the ridges in the ice cream scoops.  For the cone I inked it in More Mustard and then sponged some Early Espresso along one side to create some shading.  I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder on the background panel.  My little tag is stamped with the Tiny Tags set and then punched with the Jewlery Tag punch.  I embellished with some ribbon, a button and linen thread.  Finally I added a few pearls to the ice cream scoops.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Doris said...

What a yummy card!

Unknown said...

I just love all your work!! This card is so beautifully done and yummy at the same time!!! I would love to feature this on My Crafty Picks #5 on 2-27-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care!