Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Notecard Tin


I made another set of notecards for my mini tins I got from the Stampin Up clearance rack.  I cased this layout from a card I saw on Stampin Connection.  The polka dot DSP is from the SAB kit Ice Cream Parlor.  The color combo comes from the kit - Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Mambo Melon and Pacific Point.  I stamped the Decorative Label shape from the Tags til Christmas set and then punched it out.  The sentiment is from the Create a Cupcake set.  I punched a butterfly and then embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.  I used some linen thread to make the body and antennae.  I added a strip punched with the scallop ribbon punch.  I finished it off with a little button.  I made four different versions and they fit perfectly in the tins.  It's going to make a great little gift!  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Love these bright cards Krista!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Amy D. said...

Cute cards - love all the details! What are the dimensions of the main card? (I know they're smaller than most). And the circle - is it the big circle punch or from a Big Shot die? Thanks for the inspiration!

Krista said...

Amy D - The card base is 4x4. I used my largest circle Nestabilities die. I think it's about 3.5 inches across.