Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Button 4 You


I made this card after I saw lots of great samples using the Mojo Monday sketch from a few weeks ago.  This is a really versatile layout.  You could use flowers or snowflakes or even just circles along the curve.  I used my Button sizzlet in a bunch of different colors - Pacific Point, Mambo Melon, Rich Razzleberry and Wild Wasabi.  The DSP is from the SAB kit Ice Cream Parlor.  I punched several Jewelry tags and hung them from a button.  The sentiment is from the Tiny Tags set.  I think that's it!  Nice and simple but really cute.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Julie A. said...

Really cute card:)

Patti said...

Your colors are so bright and cheerful. I'm new to your blog and have enjoyed looking through it. You have such great clean and simple designs. Lovely. I have given you an award on my blog. Hope you can check it out.
http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com