Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blossoms Abound in Daffodil Delight

While making this card I realized that I rarely use yellow.  It's one of those colors that I just never reach for.  I'm not sure why but I like how this card turned out.  I guess I should use yellow more often!  I pulled out an old retired set that I haven't used in quite some time - Blossoms Abound.  It's one of my all time favorites.  I stamped over my focal image with the Linen and Script background stamps to give it a vintage feel.  The sentiment is from the set A Word for You.  I punched this out with the Decorative Label punch.  My color combo is Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz.  I used some linen thread and an antique brad to embellish my stamped image.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: