Kristas Stamp Spot

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tangerine and Melon Cupcakes

Here's a bright and cheery card I made this week.  I really like the color combo - Tangerine Tango, Mambo Melon and Chocolate Chip.  It's so much fun!  It makes a great birthday card.  I used my Create a Cupcake set and Build a Cupcake punch.  The sentiment is from the set Fabulous Phrases.  I punched this with the Word Window punch.  I made the card base from Presto Patterns DSP.  I brayered the bottom edge with Mambo Melon ink and added some ribbon.  I added a few Itty Bitty buttons for embellishments.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

bonapartelady said...

Cool idea, using that DSP and brayering it! I'll have to try that. Altogether, very cute card.

Beth McAlexander said...

Very cute. I love the heart buttons and the brayering as well.

Diane Barnes said...

Hi Krista
I just wanted to tell you again that I love everything about this card...so much so that I had to make my own version based on it. If you want to see, you can find it here on my blog...http://dianebarnes.blogspot.com/2011/04/sweet-sour-cupcake-birthday.html
Hope you have a happy week. Inky wishes, Di