Kristas Stamp Spot

Friday, March 4, 2011

Bliss One Layer Card


This stamp set is one of the Sale a Bration sets available as a free choice through March.  It's called Bliss.  I really like the flourish stamp that I used in the background on this card.  I can see myself using this quite a bit.  I stamped the flourish in Basic Gray.  I stamped the butterfly right over the top in Concord Crush.  The sentiment is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I added a couple rhinestones for embellishment.  I embossed the Whisper White card base with the Framed Tulip folder.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

bonapartelady said...

Awesome! Love those CAS cards.

Beth McAlexander said...

Beautiful! It's perfect for a sympathy card. This is my favorite SAB set. TFS!

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! I used a silver metallic ink because I didn't have Basic Gray, and it worked up well.