Kristas Stamp Spot

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another Baby Blossoms Card

I've been getting a lot of use out of my Baby Blossoms set.  For this card I stamped a bunch of leaves and blossoms in Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist and Perfect Plum on the background panel.  I stamped the focal image and punched this out with a circle punch.  To make it stand out from the background I popped this up on some dimensionals.  I used the embossing folder Vintage Wallpaper on the bottom panel.  The Marina Mist strip is punched with the Scallop Ribbon punch.  The sentiment is from the set Tiny Tags.  I punched a bunch of little tags with the Jewelry Tag punch for an easy embellishment.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

SaraJk said...

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. Your photo's inspire me! You have encouraged me to purchase the baby blossom's stamp set after seeing your creations.

Keep up the great work!

Sara