Kristas Stamp Spot

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stamp Camp Projects

Here are the projects for my upcoming Stamp Camp this weekend.  I used lots of new goodies from the Occasions Mini.  Hope to see you there!
For this card I used the stamp set Just Believe.  I colored directly on the stamp with my markers in Pear Pizzazz, Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze.  The DSP is Springtime Vintage from the Occasions mini.  I used my color spritzer to add some dimension to the focal image.  I finished with some Pearls and a strip punched with the Scallop Ribbon punch.
This card uses the new set Baby Blossoms.  I circle punched the image and layered it on a scallop circle punch.  The DSP is Springtime Vintage again.  The color combo is Rose Red and Pear Pizzazz.  I embellished with some Very Vanilla ribbon and a Hodge Podge hardware ribbon slide.
I kept this card pretty simple.  We always need an easy one, right?  The card base is embossed with the Framed Tulips embossing folder from the Occasions mini.  I stamped the Medallion in Marina Mist and sponged the edges.  Finally I added a flower from the Pretties kit.  I sprayed the flower with some Log Cabin Smooch spritz and used a corduroy brad for the center.
Here's the final project.  I think this is my favorite.  The flower was stamped with the new set Build a Blossom and punched with the coordinating Blossom Petals punch.  The color combo is Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Perfect Plum.  The DSP is from the Pawsitively Prints pack.  The sentiment is from the set Short & Sweet.  I hope everyone likes the cards!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: