Kristas Stamp Spot

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fast & Fabulous

Here's a card I made using the Hostess set Fast & Fabulous.  This set is so versatile.  It looks great either stamped or watercolored.  For this project I did a little of both.  I stamped the under layer in Pretty in Pink and then the over layer in Early Espresso.  Then I went back with my blender pen and a little Mambo Melon ink to highlight the flowers.  I spritzed and sponged my focal image for a little extra dimension.  The DSP is from the Pawsitively Prints pack.  The sentiment is from the set Just Believe.  I repurposed the little button brads from a card my Mom sent me.  Thanks Mom!  For punches I used the Scallop Border and Corner Rounder.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

bonapartelady said...

You're welcome! They look good on here. I have that set but don't think I've ever used it...gotta practice with the spritzer, too.